Here you can find some of my smaller projects and game prototypes made with CraftStudio accross the years.
- Silhouettes, an unfinished clone of Umbragram, which had a level editor and apparently the capacity or goal to share theses levels as JSON through a web player. I may work again on this one someday as I don’t have a working project or build now.
- Multiplayer Pong, created to test CraftStudio’s networking features.
- Crafty Bird, a Flappy Bird clone, with online leaderboard.
- Mini-Galcon, a mini clone of Galcon Fusion, made as example project for Daneel.
- CSScript Editor, to edit .csscript files (CraftStudio’s scripts) outside CraftStudio.
- Script Handler, to copy all the scripts of a CraftStudio project from .csscript to .lua and vice-versa.
- A Font Generator which actually generate a .png image from a .gdf or .ttf font file that you can paste into CraftStudio’s Font editor.
- Minecraft Tutorials, a (discontinued) series of tutorials that aim to built a Minecraft-like with CraftStudio.
- How to create an in-game chat with CraftStudio and Daneel.
- Working with cameras in CraftStudio
- (Fr) Apprendre à programmer en Lua, an introduction to Lua, in french on the old Wiki.